- Quartz Manufacturing: Quartz countertops are made from crushed natural quartz combined with resins, polymers, and pigments. The mixture is then subjected to heat and pressure to create slabs of engineered stone. These slabs are produced in a variety of colors and patterns, replicating the appearance of natural stone.
- Order Placement: Once you’ve selected the quartz color and design you want, you’ll place an order with our sales team. This includes specifying the dimensions and edge profiles required for your countertops.
- Slab Selection: You will have the option to choose the exact slab(s) you want for your countertops. This is common when there are distinct patterns or veining in the quartz. If you’re not selecting the slabs yourself, we may select them for you based on your preferences.
- Measurement and Templating: Before manufacturing begins, our installers will visit your home to take accurate measurements of the countertop space. This process, known as templating, ensures that the quartz slabs will fit perfectly in your kitchen.
- Cutting and Fabrication: Using the measurements taken during templating, the Jackson Stoneworks will cut the quartz slabs into the appropriate shapes for your countertops. We will also create any necessary cutouts for sinks, faucets, cooktops, and other fixtures. Edges are shaped and polished to the chosen profile.
- Quality Control: Each fabricated countertop is inspected for quality and accuracy. This includes checking for any defects, imperfections, or inconsistencies in the quartz slabs. Any issues are addressed at this stage.
- Packaging and Transport: Once the countertops pass quality control, they are carefully packaged to protect them during transportation. The countertops are loaded onto our trucks for delivery to your home.
- Delivery and Installation: The countertops are transported to your home on the scheduled delivery date. Our team of professionals will carry out the installation. This involves placing the countertops on the cabinets, ensuring proper alignment and fit, and securing them in place using adhesive materials.
- Sealing and Finishing: Depending on our recommendations, the countertops might be sealed or treated after installation to enhance their durability and resistance to stains and scratches.
- Final Inspection and Cleanup: After installation is complete, our installers will conduct a final inspection to ensure that everything is properly aligned, sealed, and finished. They will also clean up any debris generated during the installation process.
- Handover and Care Instructions: The installation team will provide you with care and maintenance instructions for your new quartz countertops. This guidance will help you keep your countertops looking their best for years to come.
It’s important to note that the specific steps and timelines can vary based on sales member, material, and overall project. Working with Jackson Stoneworks and following our instructions will help ensure a smooth process from our factory to your home.
Schedule a Consultation Now or call (352) 372-6600 to speak to a Jackson Stoneworks Salesperson.